Insulon Vacuum Jacketed Hose, Low Pressure, 3/4″ ID
$289.00 – $2,340.00
Insulon vacuum jacketed hoses for cryogenic and high temperature applications from -270 to 900°C (-454 to 1652°F). High-performance thermal insulation helps fluid transfer systems improve efficiency, safety, and performance.
Insulon Hose LP is engineered for low-pressure applications. Insulon Hose LP, 3/4″ ID has a maximum allowable working pressure of 43 psi (2.96 bar) at 23°C (73°F). Lengths from 2 to 66 feet.
Made-to-order | Lead time: Typically ships in 1-2 weeks, depending on order size and manufacturing queue at time of order.
Insulon Hose is the first of its kind — a vacuum jacketed hose engineered with proprietary insulation technology for cryogenic and high temperature environments. Insulon Hose LP is engineered for applications from -270 to 900°C (-454 to 1652°F).
- Cryogenic applications need vacuum insulated hoses to transfer fluids including liquid nitrogen. Insulon Hose LP can help cryogenic hoses reduce condensation and prevent dripping water.
- High temperature applications need thermally efficient transfer hoses to minimize heat loss. Vacuum insulated hoses can help increase safety and thermal energy efficiency. Insulon Hose LP may be used in high temperature applications up to 900 degrees Celsius (1652 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Low pressure (LP) applications can benefit from significant cost savings with Insulon vacuum jacketed transfer hoses. If your application is at low pressures, why pay for high pressure hoses? Insulon Hose LP, 3/4″ ID has a maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP) of 43 psi (2.96 bar) at 23°C (73°F). Contact sales for pressure derating factor at temperature for your application.
All Insulon Hose products are made-to-order and final sale.
Looking for something else? Concept Group custom-engineers Insulon vacuum insulation for a variety of industrial, commercial, and other custom applications. Contact us to speak with our engineering team.
|Inner Diameter (ID)|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||
2 – 65 feet (0.6 to 20 meters)
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-270°C to 900°C
|Operating Temperature (°F)||
-454°F to 1652°F
|Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP)*||
43 psi (-270 to 21°C)
|Static Bend Radius||
|Dynamic Bend Radius||
|End Fittings (optional)|
*Contact sales for pressure derating factor at temperature for your application. Pressure tests are conducted at 1.5x MAWP according to NAHAD Corrugated Metal Hose Assembly Specification Guidelines, p. 33 (2005).
Download product catalog with technical specifications →
- Are high pressure vacuum jacketed hoses available?
Yes, high pressure Insulon vacuum jacketed hoses are available in a range of diameters and lengths. Contact us to request a quote →
- Are other end fittings available?
Yes, we can supply virtually any end fittings that you need for your hose assembly. Our standard end configurations include CGA-295 end fittings and compression fittings, and these are typically available with the shortest lead times.
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields