1. Who We Are
Concept Group LLC manufactures glass to metal seals and Insulon® advanced vacuum insulation.
Our website address is: https://conceptgroupllc.com/.
2. What Personal Data We Collect
- Contact information such as your name, company name, email address, website, and/or job title .
- Device and browsing information including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity
(collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses,
unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and
Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when
and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use,
the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website,
how you navigate and what you search for using our website, and
the website pages you view using our website and mobile application.
- Location information from your device that you use to browse our site
3. How We Collect This Information
We collect information on our website. We also obtain information from you and from third parties. We collect and obtain information:
- You Provide in the comments which you leave on our site, upload in pictures, sign up for the newsletter, and/or fill out in the contact form.
- From third parties such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, demographic companies, third parties that provide us with information about you and the different devices you use online, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with;
4. How We Use This Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. Examples of how we use information include:
- To respond to you, such as when you: call us, make a request or inquiry, and/or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; track and categorize your activity and interests on our website, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience on our website.
- For marketing and advertising to send you marketing and advertising communications.
- For analytics to understand how you use our website, determine the methods and devices used to access our website, and improve our website and mobile application;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law.
5. Who We Share Your Information With
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. We engage service providers to perform functions and provide services to help us understand the use of our services. We share personal information with:
Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you, or that provide products or services to you. We may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this Policy.
Online Advertising and Third Parties We Work With
We work with third party companies for advertising purposes, including to: serve advertisements across the Internet; track and categorize your activity and interests over time on our website; and to identify the different device(s) you use to access website applications. We share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information—including automatically collected information when you use our website —through the methods described in the “How We Collect This Information” Section above (see “using cookies and automatic collection methods”). These third party companies also may possess or obtain information about you from your interactions: directly with the third party companies; with other websites, mobile applications, or companies that the third party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements the third party companies help to display to you. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are displayed to you.
We may share personal information with the third party companies we work with for our purposes, though in general we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes.
Use of Google Analytics
Use of MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC)
Use of Leadfeeder
6. How long we retain your data
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to, how long this is depends on several factors, including:
- Why we collected it in the first place;
- How old it is;
- Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason for us to keep it;
- Whether we need it to protect you or us.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
7. What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
8. How to Contact Us