Insulon Vacuum Jacketed Hose, High Pressure, 3/4″ ID
3/4″ ID vacuum jacketed hoses for high-pressure applications. Engineered with Insulon technology for ultra-high thermal insulation performance. Improve thermal efficiency for your fluid transfer system.
Compatible with cryogenic and high-temperature fluids including liquid nitrogen, steam, coolant lines, and more. Safely transfer fluids with operating temperatures ranging from -270 to 900°C (-454 to 1652°F). Lengths from 2 to 66 feet.
Insulon Vacuum Jacketed Hose use proprietary thermal technology to deliver high performance insulation. Safely transfer cold and hot fluids with operating temperatures ranging from -270 degrees to 900 degrees Celsius.
- Cryogenic fluids including liquid nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, helium, argon, and hydrogen
- Cryofreezers and cryopreservation systems used in healthcare and biotechnology
- Processing cooling and chiller supply and return lines
- Process heating supply and return lines including hot oil circulators
- Food and beverage processing and manufacturing
- Steam transfer lines
- Laboratory and research facilities
|Inner Diameter (ID)|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||
2 – 65 feet (0.6 to 20 meters)
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-270°C to 900°C
|Operating Temperature (°F)||
-454°F to 1652°F
|Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP)*||
600 psi (-270 to 21°C)
|Static Bend Radius||
|Dynamic Bend Radius||
|End Fittings (optional)|
*Contact sales for pressure derating factor at temperature for your application. Pressure tests are conducted at 1.5x MAWP according to NAHAD Corrugated Metal Hose Assembly Specification Guidelines, p. 33 (2005).
Download product catalog with technical specifications →
Request a Quote
"*" indicates required fields